SASKATCHEWAN TRUCKING ASSOCIATIONThe voice of commercial carriers in the province and across Canada
Trucking HR Canada
Trucking HR Canada is an industry leader, spearheading collaboration among the stakeholders in the Canadian trucking industry.
The role of Trucking HR Canada is to:
- Identify human resource issues, trends, opportunities and challenges
- Support the industry in recruiting and retaining the Human Resources needed to meet industry demand
- Partner on initiatives impacting Human Resources for the industry
- Provide a national forum for gathering and exchanging knowledge on HR issues, and sharing best practices
- Promote the trucking industry’s careers
As a national partnership-based organization, we promote the provision of safe, secure, efficient, and professional trucking services in Canada. The organization is a neutral forum for gathering and exchanging ideas, information and knowledge on Human Resources and best practices in training. The organization’s focus is on trucking and logistics needs within the freight transportation network.
Trucking HR Canada works actively with industry to close the truck driver supply gap and the truck driver shortage in Canada. By providing toolkits, educational seminars and hosting events that address issues being faced by the industry, trucking HR Canada makes all HR related issues easier to address and effectively manage.