Coronavirus PandemicWe will continue to monitor the situation, but for the time being, our office will remain open.
The health and well-being of our customers, everyone we serve, our employees and everyone’s family is of the utmost importance to us.
At this time the STA office doors will be closed to the public. The office is still open with essential staff only and shorter hours.
- We will still be here if you need to order any books and we would be happy to ship those to your company.
- We encourage you to continue to call in with any compliance and regulatory questions or concerns about COVID-19.
- At this time all STA events and training have been cancelled for April.
- We continue to work with the Ministry of Highways and Infrastructure as well as Chief Medical Officers to make sure our members are up to date on everything related to COVID-19.
We thank you for continuing to support the STA in this critical time.
We are able to assist with your inquiries over the phone or email – contact us!
STA Briefing Notes & Press Releases
- April 3, Update 18.0
- April 2, Update 17.0
- April 1, Update 16.0
- Sask Updates – Call For Fair Treatment of Truck Drivers
- March 31, Update 15.0
- March 30, Update 14.0
- March 27, Update 13.0
- March 25, Update 12.0
- March 25, Update 11.0
- March 24, Update 10.0
- March 24, Update 9.0
- March 23, Update 8.0
- March 20, Update 7.0
- March 20, Update 6.0
- March 19 Update 5.0
- March 18 Update 4.0
- March 17 Update 3.0
- March 16-Update 2.0
- March 13, Update 1.0
Province of Saskatchewan
- WCB Saskatchewan Relief Measures
- Essential and non-Essential Services/Business
- Stay Home: Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Saskatchewan Business Response Team
- Saskatchewan Enacts Public Health Emergency Leave
- COVID-19: Saskatchewan Declares State of Emergency, Imposes Additional Measures to Protect Saskatchewan Residents
- Province further enhances COVID-19 Prevention Measures
- Childcare settings and Schools
- Eighth presumptive COVID-19 case in Saskatchewan
- Public Health Order—Chief Medical Officer
- Ensuring Leave For Employees During Public Health Emergencies
Government of Canada
- Emergency Response Benefit
- Transport Canada: Measures for COVID-19
- Prime Minister Announces Financial Support for Farmers and Agri-Food Businesses
- Prime Minister announces Canada’s Plan to Mobilize Industry to fight COVID-19
- Justin Trudeau—March 18, News Conference
- Justin Trudeau—March 16, 2020 News Conference
Canadian Trucking Alliance
- Labour Related Information and Resources for Trucking Companies
- Trucking Remains Exempt as Feds Impose Stricter Measures on Canadians Returning from Travel
- Transport Canada, Provinces & Territories Introduce Potential Supply Chain Flexibility During Fight Against COVID-19
- Essential Travel as Defined by U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association Stand Up for Trucking Industry
- CTA Releases COVID-19 Guidance-Tip Sheet for Members
- Thank a Truck Driver
- COVID-19 Daily Bulletins: March 19
- CTA-ATA Urging Government to keep Public Rest Areas Open
- Truck Drivers Critical in Fight Against COVID-19
- CTA-ATA Urge Licensing & Permit COVID-19 Contingency Plans
- US issues Limited Suspension of HoS Rules Related to Specific Commodities
- Jurisdictions Update
- E.I. Information for Employers
- SK Labour Resources and Information
- Trucking HR Canada COVID-19 Resource Guide for trucking and Logistics Employers
- Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce Pandemic Preparedness for Business
- WCB SK: Tools to Help you Manage your Mental Health during COVID-19
- Strategies to Help Businesses Respond to COVID-19
- Cleaning your Vehicle
- Cleaning your Workstation
- Document Sample – Infectious Disease Control – Policy
- Document Sample – Infectious Disease Control – Checklist
- Document Sample – Contractor / Visitor Infection Disease Control
- Document Sample – Work From Home Policy
Labour Relations & Workplace Safety
The Saskatchewan Trucking Association is the leader and voice for truck transport in the province of Saskatchewan. As proactive trusted advisors, the STA is a knowledgeable membership association that represents the collective interests of the truck transport industry through authentic advocacy and education.