Instructional Design & Delivery
Certified Professional Safety Coordinator (CTSC),Certified Professional Safety Professional (CTSP),Commercial Driver Instructor Training (CDIT)
- Designing Course Content
- Basic of Instruction
- Developing Lessons
- Assessing Learning
- Giving Feedback
Benefits of Taking IDD
- Prepares an educator to create lesson plans that engage students.
- Assist educators in ensuring that learning sessions meet objectives.
Admission Requirements and Prerequisites
- There are no prerequisites for this course. IDD is CDIT and CTSP/CTSC mandatory.
Please ensure you have a working microphone and a webcam prior to class starting. You must use PC or Laptop, Mobile devices and tablets are NOT supported.
STA Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation Policy: Course fees will be fully refunded upon request until ten (10) business days prior to the scheduled class. A $200 administrative fee will be applied to refund requests received with less than ten (10) business days till the scheduled class. No refunds will be issued with less than (48 hrs) 2 days’ notice till the scheduled class.
- Cancellation Fee: $200.00; applied 9 day(s) before course start date.
Instructional Design and Delivery is an essential course for entry-level and intermediate instructors looking to enhance their existing skills, learn new techniques, and bring increased value to their training programs.
Starts: Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 9:00 am
Ends: Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 4:30 pm
Location: via Zoom
Seats Available: 10 of 10
Instructor-Led via Video Conference
Mandatory or Elective Training: CTSC Elective, CTSP Mandatory, CDIT Mandatory
Student Profile: Adult Educators
Language of Instruction: English
Empowering Women with Transportation Industry Skills
Women Shifting Gears
The STA, YWCA Saskatoon and Saskatchewan Ministry of Immigration and Career Training have launched a pilot-program to encourage more woman to participate in the trucking industry.