2017 Canadian Trucking Alliance - Information Session
September 20, 2017
The Saskatchewan Trucking Association will be hosting the Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA) Fall Tour in Saskatoon on September 20, 2017.
Each year the CTA visits each province to discuss the key advocacy and lobbying topics based on the current state of the industry. The sessions are both educational and helpful to both the CTA and STA in steering advocacy activity. The event is free of charge to STA Members.
This year topics will include:
- Federal Carbon and Excise Taxes
- AMPs and CBSA
- Federal Labour Program Overview
- Distracted Driving
- GHG Phase II – Tractors and Trailers
- Automated Vehicles, Cycling and Pedestrian Safety
- Level VIII CVSA Inspections