Canada US Driver
Ghost Transportation Services
Posted: Nov 17, 2023
Apply by Dec 15, 2023
Number of Jobs: 2
Ghost Transportation Services is an established, locally owned company, with over 30 years in the transportation industry. We are looking for experienced Class 1A Professional Drivers to pull dry vans/reefers across Canada and the USA.
- Valid Class 1A driver license
- Clean Driver Abstract
- Effective time management skills
- Daily Inspection of Equipment
- Logging HOS through E-Logs
- Loading and Unloading
- Cargo Securement
- Safe operation of Equipment
- A well maintained fleet
- Competitive wages commensurate with experience and type of work able and willing to perform
- Group Benefit Plan - 50% paid by the Company
- Flexible work hours
- Full Time Year Round Work
- Regular Home Time
All candidates must be familiar with DOT requirements and be able to pass pre-employment and random drug/alcohol tests.
Submit resume and driver's abstract.
Ghost Transportation Services, Your Partner with Spirit!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
Empowering Women with Transportation Industry Skills
Women Shifting Gears
The STA, YWCA Saskatoon and Saskatchewan Ministry of Immigration and Career Training have launched a pilot-program to encourage more woman to participate in the trucking industry.