Company Drivers: Singles or Turnpike
Harv Wilkening Transport Ltd.
Posted: Jul 01, 2021
Harv Wilkening Transport Ltd. has been an integral part of the Siemens Transportation Group since 1997. Be it the everyday road or a little off the beaten path, HWT is a company to be counted on by providing international full-truckload services throughout Canada and the United States. HWT understands that not all shipments are the same and can provide individualized transportation solutions that meet all customer’s needs.
HWT requires Company Drivers to pull dry vans and reefers for our Domestic and Cross Border Fleets. HWT requires experienced LCV drivers to pull tandem trailers across Canada and into the United States.
- Compensation: Paid Orientation, Competitive Pay and Achievable Safety Bonus – Paid Quarterly
- Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vacation Pay
- Stability: Full Time, Steady Hours and Consistent Year Round Work
- Safety: Safety-Oriented Company with a Safety Program in Place
- Property: New Equipment and Upgraded Facilities
- People: Consistent and Supportive Operations Team and Excellent Dispatch Team
- Programs: Lease to Own Program, $1,000 Referral Program, Health and Wellness, Corporate Recognition, and the Rider Program – Bring a Friend
- Class 1A driver’s license
- Ability to drive in all terrains
- Experience with heaters and reefers
- Safe driving record verified by a current driver’s abstract
- LCV experience
- Ability to cross border with FAST approval
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume and current drivers abstract to email@example.com or call (888) 878-9585.
Call: (888) 878-9585
Empowering Women with Transportation Industry Skills
Women Shifting Gears
The STA, YWCA Saskatoon and Saskatchewan Ministry of Immigration and Career Training have launched a pilot-program to encourage more woman to participate in the trucking industry.