Drivers: Domestic Singles and Teams
Kindersley Transport Ltd.
Posted: Jun 30, 2021
Since its inception in 1962, Kindersley Transport Ltd. has grown and diversified into an international business rooted in the values of hard-working, humble and reliable transportation services. Today, Kindersley Transport provides international Less-Than-Truckload and Full-Truckload services throughout North America. With over 58 years of experience and trusted tools, Kindersley gets the job done right every time.
Kindersley Transport Ltd. requires solo or team Company Drivers to pull dry vans and reefers across Canada or within the prairies.
- Compensation: Paid Orientation, Competitive Pay and Achievable Safety Bonus – Paid Quarterly
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Pension Plan and Vacation Pay
- Stability: Full Time, Steady Hours and Consistent Year Round Work
- Safety: Safety-Oriented Company with a Safety Program in Place
- Property: New Equipment and Upgraded Facilities
- People: Consistent and Supportive Operations Team and Excellent Dispatch Team
- Programs: Lease to Own Program, $1,000 Referral Program, Health and Wellness, Corporate Recognition, and the Rider Program – Bring a Friend
- Class 1A driver’s license
- Experience with heaters and reefers
- Ability to drive in all terrains
- Professional appearance and good hygiene
- Safe driving record verified by a current driver’s abstract
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume and current drivers abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 878-9585.
Call: (888) 878-9585
Group Benefits For STA Members
Save 10% Until July
The STA is excited to announce a benefit plan that gives your company the competitive advantage in attracting and retaining the workers you need in the trucking marketplace today.