Group Health and Benefits
For more than 20 years, GroupHEALTH Benefit Solutions™ has been delivering multi-employer group benefits to both associations and buying groups across Canada.
GroupHEALTH has particular expertise in trucking and specifically designed the AdvantagePLUS™ for this industry.
- Over 35,000 employees from almost 600 companies are covered by GroupHEALTH’s Association Plans.
- Sector-specialists in trucking and transportation, community services, commodities and many more. We understand your member needs and create solutions that work for your organization.
- Significant group buying power benefits both large and small organizations
- Competitive rates
- Benefit enhancements important to employees
- Customized benefit plan designs
- WEBS™ Online Administration (WEBS) ̶ easy, online administration consolidating all insurers and all benefits
- Next generation Accident and Serious Illness (ASI) benefits
AdvantagePLUS™ includes value-added services to give employees the resources to deal with difficult situations.
Services typically include DMI’s disability management services, Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) and a medical second opinion service.