REGISTRATION FORM FOR TRAININGSaskatchewan Trucking Association
Registration Form for Training
Please use the form below to register staff for any of our training courses ….
- Documentation which provides proof for pre-requisites may be required.
- Failure to provide proper documentation may result in applicant being refused training.
- Train-the-trainer courses are only available to “CARRIER MEMBERS” of the STA. An additional form (application) must be submitted and must be approved by the STA before this registration will be processed.
Please refer to the course description or contact the Saskatchewan Trucking Association office for details.
Saskatchewan Trucking Association Training Form
Cancellations must be received by speaking to our staff in person, by phone (NOT by voicemail) or in writing:
- Cancellation with at least (5) business days before the course start date- STA will refund the registration fee in full
- Cancellation with 48 hours notice- STA will refund 50% of the registration fee
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice or no-show will be charged in full.
The Saskatchewan Trucking Association is the leader and voice for truck transport in the province of Saskatchewan. As proactive trusted advisors, the STA is a knowledgeable membership association that represents the collective interests of the truck transport industry through authentic advocacy and education.