BOARD OF DIRECTORSSaskatchewan Trucking Association
Board of Directors
The STA is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of individuals from the truck transport industry. The Directors are elected by the membership and they volunteer their time and expertise to ensure the success of the Association.
This is a Board with a range of skills and experience necessary for governing an organization effectively, who share a commitment to our goals and objectives and contribute through their involvement with board meetings, committees, events, and special projects.
1st Vice Chair
2nd Vice Chair
Past Board Chair
- Executive Committee (Reg Quiring, Chair)
- Finance Committee (Glen Ertell, Chair)
- Government Relations (Doug Siemens, Chair)
- Nominations & Governance (Bryan Richards, Chair)
- Membership (Brock Girling, Chair)
- Sponsorship & Event Support (Susan Ewart, Chair)
The Saskatchewan Trucking Association is the leader and voice for truck transport in the province of Saskatchewan. As proactive trusted advisors, the STA is a knowledgeable membership association that represents the collective interests of the truck transport industry through authentic advocacy and education.