RESOURCESSaskatchewan Trucking Association
National Safety Code
In Canada, regulations governing commercial vehicles, drivers and carriers are based on the Canadian National Safety Code (NSC) standards – minimum performance standards, applying to all persons responsible for the safe operation of commercial vehicles.
- Find the 15 NSC standards here.
Long Combination Vehicles
Memorandum of Understanding:
- Harmonization of Special Permit Conditions for Operation of Turnpike Double Long Combination Vehicles in Western Canada
- Harmonization of Special Permit Conditions for Operation of Rocky Mountain Double Long Combination Vehicles in Western Canada
- Permit for Saskatchewan – Permit Conditions for EEMV/LCV Term Permit
- Task Force on Vehicle Weights and Dimensions Policy – Heavy Truck Weight and Dimension Limits for Inter-provincial Operations in Canada
Hours of Service
- Provincial Regulations | Commercial Vehicles Hours of Service Regulations
- Government of Saskatchewan | Driver’s Guide to Hours of Service
- SGI | Hours of Service Guides
- Federal Regulations | Commercial Vehicle Drivers Hours of Service Regulations
- US Regulations | Hours of Service
Air Brake Manual
SGI – Driving with air brakes safely and responsibly – Air Brake Manual
Transportation Dangerous Goods
- Provincial Regulations | Trip Inspection Regulations
- Trip Inspection Standard | Saskatchewan
- Trip Inspections | SGI
Weights and Dimensions
The Saskatchewan Trucking Association is the leader and voice for truck transport in the province of Saskatchewan. As proactive trusted advisors, the STA is a knowledgeable membership association that represents the collective interests of the truck transport industry through authentic advocacy and education.