Long Combination Vehicle
Commercial Driver Training
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are wanting to register for the entire CoR or CTSC/CTSP program all at once.
- LCV Productivity and Driver Qualifications
- LCV Characteristics, Permit Conditions, and Coupling
- Urban Driving
- Highway Driving
- Driving Accident Prevention
- Regulation Variances
Please ensure you have a working microphone and a webcam prior to class starting. You must use PC or Laptop, Mobile devices and tablets are NOT supported.
STA Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation Policy: Course fees will be fully refunded upon request until ten (10) business days prior to the scheduled class. A $200 administrative fee will be applied to refund requests received with less than ten (10) business days till the scheduled class. No refunds will be issued with less than (48 hrs) 2 days’ notice till the scheduled class.
- Cancellation Fee: $200.00; applied 9 day(s) before course start date.
Long Combination Vehicles (LCV’s) are also referred to as Energy Efficient Motor Vehicles (EEMV’s). This course was funded by the Canadian Trucking Research Institute (CTRI) of the Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA) and developed by the Alberta and Saskatchewan Trucking Associations.
Starts: Friday, December 15, 2023 - 9:00 am
Ends: Friday, December 15, 2023 - 4:30 pm
Location: Via Zoom
Seats Available: 10 of 10
Instructor-Led via Video Conference
Student Profile: Drivers
- Valid PDIC
- Must be employed by a company that holds a valid LCV/EEMC permit – copy of permit requested
- Valid Class 1 license with airbrake endorsement
- Clean Driver’s Abstract (within 30 days)
- No driving-related criminal code convictions in the prior 36 months; no more than 2 moving violations in the prior 12 months; and no more than 3 moving violations in the prior 36 months
- Has a minimum of 24 months or 150,000 km of driving experience with articulated vehicles
Language of Instruction: English
Certified Transportation Safety Professional
Ease your Mind
Do you have a trusted employee ready to be elevated to the next level? The Certified Transportation Safety Professional (CTSP) designation provides the gateway to manage a trucking company safety and compliance program.