Professional Driver Improvement Course
Commercial Driver Training
Please send an email to email@example.com if you are wanting to register for the entire CoR or CTSC/CTSP program all at once.
- Attitude, Image and Public Relations
- Driver Fitness, Fatigue and Alertness
- Hours of Service Overview
- Vehicle Inspections
- Airbrakes Overview
- Professional Defensive Driving Techniques
- Passing, Following and Stopping
- Determining Preventability
- Adverse Conditions
- Off-Highway Driving
Benefits of Taking PDIC
- Acquiring of the knowledge, skills, and judgement to function as a professional driver.
Admission Requirements and Prerequisites
- There are no prerequisites for this course. PDIC certification expires every three years.
Please ensure you have a working microphone and a webcam prior to class starting. You must use PC or Laptop, Mobile devices and tablets are NOT supported.
STA Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation Policy: Course fees will be fully refunded upon request until ten (10) business days prior to the scheduled class. A $200 administrative fee will be applied to refund requests received with less than ten (10) business days till the scheduled class. No refunds will be issued with less than (48 hrs) 2 days’ notice till the scheduled class.
- Cancellation Fee: $200.00; applied 9 day(s) before course start date.
This course is designed for all drivers, regardless of the amount of time they have been involved in the transportation industry.
Starts: Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 9:00 am
Ends: Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 4:30 pm
Location: Via Zoom
Seats Available: 10 of 10
Instructor-Led via Video Conference
Student Profile: Drivers.
Language of Instruction: English
Certified Transportation Safety Professional
Ease your Mind
Do you have a trusted employee ready to be elevated to the next level? The Certified Transportation Safety Professional (CTSP) designation provides the gateway to manage a trucking company safety and compliance program.