Class 1A Truck Driver
Triple S Transport Inc
Posted: Sep 03, 2021
Number of Jobs: 1
Triple S Transport is currently seeking to fill a full-time Class 1A Truck Driver position. We are a COR (Certificate of Recognition) certified company based out of Shellbrook, Saskatchewan and have been providing a reliable and dependable service for more than 25 years. We have a full line of trailers including flat decks, step decks, a 10-feet wide tilt deck, super B flat decks, and super B tankers.
- Drivers are usually on the road for approximately 4 to 6 days a week and we mainly haul in the western provinces (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba).
- Competitive wages
- Benefits (after 3 months)
- Loyalty program
- Incentive bonus programs
- Valid Class 1A license including a validity check
- Medical exam
- Able to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Excellent customer service skills (including good oral and written communication)
- Flexible and reliable
- Team Player
- Able to handle constructive criticism
- Knowledgeable with documentation (inspection reports, electronic log books, GPS, Bill of lading, trip reports, incident reports and repair reports).
- Able to perform job specific tasks such as: loading and unloading of good, trip inspections, brake adjustments, physically able to lift up to about 50 lbs.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and current driver’s abstract to Tammy at email@example.com or fax it to 306-747-3574.