Certified Professional Safety Coordinator (CTSC),Certified Professional Safety Professional (CTSP),Certificate of Recognition
Please send an email to email@example.com if you are wanting to register for the entire CoR or CTSC/CTSP program all at once. Please take note of our Cancellation Policy.
- CoR Audit Elements
- CoR and Carrier Compliance
- Role of the STA CoR Auditor
- Team Audits
- Auditor Code of Ethics
- Auditor Certification
- Audit Tool
- CoR Audit Process
Benefits of Taking CoR Auditor
- CoR Audit certified companies are recognized across various industries, connecting companies to a nationwide network of health and safety excellence.
- CoR certification results in eligibility for WCB rate incentives.
- Reduction in workplace risk and demonstrated commitment to safety.
Admission Requirements and Prerequisites
- Prerequisites for this course include Health and Safety System Building (HSSB) and Fundamentals of Auditing (FoA).
- The Student Certification Audit must be completed within 90 days of the last day in class to receive CoR Auditor certification.
- Please note that this is also the course designated for the COR Auditor Re-Certification.
Please ensure you have a working microphone and a webcam prior to class starting. You must use PC or Laptop, Mobile devices and tablets are NOT supported.
STA Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation Policy: Course fees will be fully refunded upon request until ten (10) business days prior to the scheduled class. A $200 administrative fee will be applied to refund requests received with less than ten (10) business days till the scheduled class. No refunds will be issued with less than (48 hrs) 2 days’ notice till the scheduled class.
- Cancellation Fee: $200.00; applied 9 day(s) before course start date.
This course is designed for individuals who have completed the Health and Safety System Building (HSSB) and Fundamentals of Auditing (FOA) course and wish to obtain an Internal COR Auditor Status for their respective employer.
Starts: Wednesday, July 19, 2023 - 9:00 am
Ends: Thursday, July 20, 2023 - 4:30 pm
Location: VIA Zoom
Seats Available: 10 of 10
Instructor-Led via Video Conference
Mandatory or Elective Training: CTSC Elective, CTSP Elective, Certificate of Recognition Mandatory
Student Profile: Management and Safety Professionals.
Pre-requisites: Must be employed with a company that currently seeks to achieve or holds a CoR certificate.
Language of Instruction: English