Professional Driver Improvement Course (PDIC)
This course is designed for all drivers, regardless of the amount of time they have been involved in the transportation industry.
- Attitude, Image and Public Relations
- Driver Fitness, Fatigue and Alertness
- Hours of Service Overview
- Vehicle Inspections
- Airbrakes Overview
- Professional Defensive Driving Techniques
- Passing, Following and Stopping
- Determining Preventability
- Adverse Conditions
- Off-Highway Driving
Benefits of Taking PDIC
- Acquiring of the knowledge, skills, and judgement to function as a professional driver.
Who Should Take This Course?
Admission Requirements and Prerequisites
There are no prerequisites for this course. PDIC certification expires every four years.
Student Profile: Drivers.
Language of Instruction: English
Instructor-led in-person and video conference training is offered on a calendar schedule.
Location: Hybrid Class (Please let us know if you would come In-Person)
Please send an email to email@example.com if you are wanting to register for the entire CoR or CTSC/CTSP program all at once.
Starts Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 9:00 am
Ends Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 4:30 pm