This 2-day course is designed to focus on the essential skills to be an effective leader in the industry.
- Organizational Culture and Safety
- Managing Conflict
- Developing Your Team
Benefits of Taking LIT
- Develop skills to recognize organizational culture.
- Best practices for communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Select and use context-specific conflict management strategies.
- Ability to educate peers about the importance of organizational goals.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Safety Professionals
- Management Professionals
Admission Requirements and Prerequisites
There are no prerequisites for this course, however, LIT is a CTSC and CTSP mandatory course.
Mandatory or Elective Training: CTSC Mandatory, CTSP Mandatory
Student Profile: Safety Professionals and Management Professionals.
Language of Instruction: English
Instructor-led in-person and video conference training is offered on a calendar schedule.
Upcoming OpportuntiesWatch this page for upcoming opportunities.
Empowering Women with Transportation Industry Skills
Women Shifting Gears
The STA, YWCA Saskatoon and Saskatchewan Ministry of Immigration and Career Training have launched a pilot-program to encourage more woman to participate in the trucking industry.