The analysis and interpretation of transportation safety legislation, standards, and policy.
- Legislative Processes
- NSC Standards
- Workplace Communication
- Researching and Validating Transportation Safety Information
Benefits of Taking LSP
- Ability to distinguish and explain the linkages between legislation, standards, policy, and procedure.
- Understanding of how to read and interpret OHS, TDG, and transportation legislation.
- Ability to explain how legislation, standards, policy, and procedures differ in application between federally and provincially governed worksites.
- Development of skills necessary to communicate legislative information for organizational use.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Safety Professionals
- Management Professionals
Admission Requirements and Prerequisites
There are no prerequisites for this class, however, LSP is CTSC and CTSP mandatory.
Mandatory or Elective Training: CTSC Mandatory, CTSP Mandatory
Student Profile: Safety Professionals and Management Professionals.
Language of Instruction: English
Instructor-led in-person and video conference training is offered on a calendar schedule.
Upcoming OpportuntiesWatch this page for upcoming opportunities.
Do you need a solution to reduce your work place injuries & illnesses?
Trucking Industry Certificate of Recognition
Are you looking to provide your employees with new skills? Is having a safe and employee-friendly workplace part of your company culture? The Trucking Industry Certificate of Recognition (CoR) is an industry-evaluated health & safety program recognized by the WCB and Work Safe Saskatchewan.