NSC Program Management delves into the purpose of management systems, the benefits of active management as opposed to reactionary management, and concepts surrounding the creation of systems to manage programs.
- Planning for Improvement
- Using Policy to Improve Performance
- Supporting Action with Procedures
- Checking for Improvement
- Act on the Information
Benefits of Taking NSC-M
- Students will be able to handle minor emergency incidents in a professional manner.
- Understanding of how to inspect each component or system listed in jurisdictional regulation.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Safety Professionals.
- Management Professionals.
Admission Requirements and Prerequisites
NSC-A is a prerequisite for this class. Additionally, NSC-M is a CTSc elective, and CTSP mandatory.
Mandatory or Elective Training: CTSC Elective, CTSP Mandatory
Student Profile: Safety Professionals and Management Professionals.
Language of Instruction: English
Instructor-led in-person and video conference training is offered on a calendar schedule.